20th Anniversary Celebration
Thank you for an amazing party!
On Friday, April 11th, 2014, over 175 guests attended a gala and auction in celebration of GLBTQ-DVP's 20th Anniversary.
It was our largest fundraiser to date. We raised over $52,000 to support victims and survivors!
Over the past 20 years, GLBTQ-DVP has been at the forefront of creating services for GLBTQ survivors in Southern New England and across the United States. Our accomplishments over the years include,
• the first 24-hour GLBTQ-specific domestic violence hotline
• the first GLBTQ-specific residential facility for survivors
• the first high profile advertising campaign to raise awareness
• one of the first two GLBTQ domestic violence/attorney programs
• the first federal grant award to identify an evidence-based service model for GLBTQ survivors
Our growth over the years and our pioneering service delivery would not have been possible without the hard work and financial support of countless individuals.
If you'd like to show your support of GLBTQ-DVP, donate now!
Gold Level Sponsors
Silver Level Sponsors
Bronze Level Sponsors
Ally Level Sponsors
& David Waters
& Matt Savoie
David W. Brown
& Benjamin Perkins
& Erik Gould
& Paul Sweeney
Ruth Woods Dunham